Request A Quote
Contact Deb Michalski, our sales and marketing representative. Deb will respond to you the same day, answer your questions, and make certain she understands your project before we send you a quote.
Send a File
Use our Fetcher Tool and forget about the hassles of uploading your files to an FTP site. It's easy and you know when the file has been downloaded because you receive a confirmation email.
View the instructions for sending files.
Please contact us if you have questions about how to send your files.
Saving a “Print-Ready” PDF File
Please use GANCOM’s Adobe® Acrobat® conversion settings to save a PDF file of your work. Use the link below to download the file.
PDF settings files have the extension .joboptions. Custom preset files are stored in the following locations.
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings/[username]/Application Data/Adobe/Adobe PDF/Settings
- Vista/Windows 7: Users/[username]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe PDF/Settings
- Mac OS: User/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PDF/Settings
To add a custom PDF settings file to the menu, do one of the following:
- Drag the .joboptions file onto the Distiller window.
- In Acrobat Distiller, choose Settings > Add Adobe PDF Settings, browse to the copied .joboptions file, select it, and click Open.
The settings file appears as the selected option in the Default Settings menu.
Send Us Your Files
Send us your files via Spinnerdog Fetcher. Our secure and simple to use file transfer tool.